Sunday, February 7, 2010

Stains Of Blood In My Stools Bright Red Blood In Stools..?

Bright red blood in stools..? - stains of blood in my stools

I'm worried as hell ... I have the bathroom a few minutes ago and I realize that there is a blood stain on my tissue .. not a small town .. Spots have enough .. does not hurt, though when you into the bathroom. one, what struck me is that I have abdominal pain, sometimes even when I am on my period .. What does this mean? My mother said do not worry, it's probably hemorrhoids and can lead to hours of preparation (I think that's what he said) What should I do? I do not expect to make that into something about me. Oh, and I have acid reflux, if that helps anyone. I doubt it, when a stomach ulcer

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you can do now is drink more water and increase fiber intake in order to pass the stool for easier.

Use of the preparation h hemorrhoids sometimes causes back after some time, and I suggest you consider a miracle http://www.bestnaturalhemorrhoidstreatme agree with all the natural remedies ...

Hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

nothing great, if it is something dangerous black, blood in the stool. Porbably like what your mother and said internal Hemroids, or cut around the anus. the use of soft tissue and preparation of plasticizers is, they are also difficult to use the restroom.

Anonymous said...

u have Hemroids

Anonymous said...

Have a little itchy cleaning? Only piles, then.

Anonymous said...

There is no way to know for sure their hemorrhoids - I would not assume this role by default. If you stomach cramps, and some see a gastroenterologist or internist. You should not prepare the H-unless a definitive diagnosis in hand. Blood in the stool can mean many different things - from a variety of inflammatory diseases of the intestine to colon cancer (not that I think yes, because it seems quite young). Nevertheless, I would net the heart.
.

Anonymous said...

u have Hemroids

Anonymous said...

u have Hemroids

Post a Comment