Sunday, February 21, 2010

Six Days Before My Period, My Cervix Is Very High, Soft And Closed Pregnancy Symptoms Or Not?

Pregnancy Symptoms or Not? - six days before my period, my cervix is very high, soft and closed

Pregnancy six days ago, I had had sex and, in fact, sexual intercourse, from Tuesday to Friday (I know it was really bad), on Friday had some *** on the outside, I know, I "I ovulate earlier in the week , cuz my cervix was high and sweet, and yesterday was hard and deep. He had some mild cramping and I was so tired from yesterday, but now I'm sleeping during the day and all night () not normal to hurt my back and my head hurts, sometimes very badly this time his party, but as each day from 6 - There is an ego had a few. I have not got my period until the end of the normal state for a long period. I feel ill that my back and head. Is it possible that I may feel these symptoms so early, I had sex for WHIYou (sorry if its TMI) and I never felt like this before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment