Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nintendo Ds Serial Numbers How Can I Recover My Stolen Sony PSP AND Nintendo DS?

How can I recover my stolen Sony PSP AND Nintendo DS? - nintendo ds serial numbers

In the few months disappeared before my PSP and DS "mysteriously" out of my room. I doubt it, but little desire to work with people who really matter to me if you know what I mean ... I never registered when I bought (I mean really?) But as I cleaned my whole room .... I realized that I have both serial numbers ... It really is a freaking shame and with the addition of missing persons, and Card, I'm sure you can imagine how much does all this money and I'm not rich ... - I write these lines in my apartment. lol ... So please, if theres any way to Sony or Nintendo, please let me know if it does not matter, or if theres a way to get them using infrared or the internet or what I really understand to ... Anyway, I hope not, because that shit always happens to me - I swear I have not overlooked the worst luck ... No luck. In recovering from another theft of $ 1000 ... great.

2 comments:

PokemonN... said...

I doubt that you represent something, and I talk Infared theres this thing a little ... Custom-made and not on the Internet.
I Meen, I am deaf and I was waiting for a check-in hospital. He had to wait 1 ½ years. Now do not think that would be a millionaire, better company. Please register. But if you really want back in touch with them anyway. What could do that.

suab_an said...

Make sure that the ISBN numbers and reports to both Sony and Nintendo know that have been stolen, how you can help. : D Good luck!

Post a Comment