Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Peeing A Lot And Stomach Pains Should I Be Having Stomach Pains/cramps At Only 5 Weeks Pregnant?

Should I be having stomach pains/cramps at only 5 weeks pregnant? - peeing a lot and stomach pains

I have not taken a test to see if I'm pregnant, but I was urinating a lot, and I was sick and my stomach is very tight and swollen, but not so swollen, PMS, as a new kind of swelling . I do not have my period, but the other night and wet my bed! How does it happen, even at my age? I need good answers. Thank you!

5 comments:

Wife and Mommy to 2 little girls said...

They must pass an exam! Me with my first daughter was late, but I felt that my time would come! not only because of slight bleeding, but because I am cramping as usual (when I had my period). but I do not think I could be prego than I about 2 weeks too late with my best friend told me to take a test and said: "We tried, but only for 4 months so no i dont think i am" and yes, there are 2 lines:)

ஐ♥Julian... said...

First, take a pregnancy test immediately. If you are pregnant, then I would go to the doctor because it hurts both the back and stomach at 5 weeks and would give up and whether she is pregnant.

I go to bed before, but this happen only after they have a child, but I do not know why, but I know that I have never done before I get a baby.

TC007 said...

I must say that the symptoms could be many things, from which a pregnancy. Take a HPT and see what the NRC. You should now be able to get an accurate result.

If not, you will collect medical attention if anything happened to you.

Good luck!

Jeremy R said...

You see. tested.

BeautyBlitz [busy mommy!] said...

uh ... tested.

Post a Comment