Sunday, February 28, 2010

C/p, Sob How Can I Help My Daughter See Her Friends Are Mean?

How can I help my daughter see her friends are mean? - c/p, sob

It is to make a long story short: they are fighting for two years with the same two girls. The fund, which is always the short end of the operation. The girl is very controlled and Backstab very important, today decided to ignore someone, "and for some reason everyone seems to follow. The other girl is just fine for my daughter when the other is not there and has difficulties the average itself, but always treated my daughter like c ** p when the other is in the vicinity of the unknown, ie, etc.
I have tried to encourage other friendships, but nevertheless seems to turn to
I tried talking to the father of rountine ... do not help, and fan-girl and her mother is one of my best friends.
How can I get without it seemed crazy? I talked about this before (Two weeks ago)-I do not want to sound like a colt, but my daughter was crying for about 8 hours yesterday.
Any tips? "

0 comments:

Post a Comment