Sunday, January 10, 2010

Top Rated Washing Machines Can Someone Please Fill Me In Regarding Lead Content In The Glaze Of Ceramic And Stone Dinnerware?

Can someone please fill me in regarding lead content in the glaze of ceramic and stone dinnerware? - top rated washing machines

OOKAY. I have some ceramic ware and stoneware, and I notice that most food is contaminated with lead glaze, in sufficient quantities high enough that people actually got lead poisoning from eating, and keep the food in those things. This is not only exclusive foreign courts, either. These tests were from the United States and Europe see themselves as poor.

I have a small earthenware dishes, which was manufactured in Japan and probably seven to fifteen years. They are solid white, and although they are striped embroidery around the top, they lack any kind of paint or stain. Had it lead?

I have a number of "Gibson - China" ceramic plates and coffee cups, all white. These models have ridges on them, but the sandstones are solid white, unpainted or paint. Could it be contaminated with lead melt?

Too! It can lead absorbed by the skin? That is, if I get in touch with the food, which were polluted by hand onlytaken the initiative could be in my skin and my blood moving? ... Or if I washed my hands immediately afterwards, everything works and I want without a single atom or pinch of the value of lead in my system?

Finally, you can be contaminated with lead-glazed put dirty dishes in the washing machine down there, or scraping of lead-and filter functions to be sucked and swirled with detergent and water, let d other dishes clean?

0 comments:

Post a Comment