Sunday, January 24, 2010

Retail Clothing Racks What Books Help Me Prepare For DECA Written Competitions?

What books help me prepare for DECA written competitions? - retail clothing racks

I'm in the DECA chapter at my school, and I wonder if I possibly can do something to improve my writing. I'm in the group of MAO (apparel and accessories marketing), which is much less, I think ... I wonder whether it is a book which claims shall be established as evidence in the AAM.

If none are present, there are questions about fabrics, necklaces, shoes, and what kinds of things, and things like shelves and clothing in retail stores in the multiple-choice test, there are books which speak of these things in depth?

Thank you!

2 comments:

Maleah said...

I am the president of my DECA chapter, and I deny, in an essay in the competition. I believe that all events are written to be sent to the Department of State, the 2nd January. But anyway, the consultant should be able to Aging Study show, not mine. E-mail, if not your advisor, and I'll try for you.

Best of luck.

Hello said...

Deca IM in my school too!
sorry i dont know your question, but I just wanted to say that the cause of his game!

Post a Comment