Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mount E Blade Cd Key How Would I Go About Building A A Rear Carrier Mount Bike Generator?

How would I go about building a a rear carrier mount bike generator? - mount e blade cd key

I try a device that is mounted on the rear carrier is my 20-inch folding bike that can generate and store electricity at all to build, within reasonable bounds, that are plugged into the computer (eg light, stereo, etc. ).
I bike about 10-15 miles per day and would like my power and $ ave elecricity to my account (I have solar panels), and make generating green energy.
So I want to create, drive, essentially a kinetic charger for the bike when I got home I connected the device generates.
If an existing product, where can I get it. When I right from the start that my first step?

4 comments:

☆Purple Girl♀ said...

There are spacious facility with a bicycle. We find in bike shops, gas stations, sometimes (Western Auto), hardware and department stores. You must use rectifier diodes, if you plan to store the blood.

Unlike the other poster said, they took place a rare kind of AC DC. Yes, I measured. It is necessary to get CA in a multimeter to create a stable reading on. I even have one of these generators to operate as a motor with an AC transformer output. He missed it, because it is illogical to 60Hz, but it can run, show that there was an AC generator. It requires a manual start to rotate. Does not work at all in DC.

XTX said...

consult a nuclear physicist, thermal, and whether a car battery to your bike then you have to solve the problem ...

Krassimir P said...

It is not that complicated, think like a mai.
Find a dynamo CAR / generator / repair bicycle, nestled between the transmission and rear dynamo / CAN you use the belt or chain. The biggest problem is to find, efficiently and at the same time, the LED battery possible. This is their contribution to the environment.
Good luck!

private said...

Well, start with the generator on the back of the bike
The bike is "after" four-wheel drive.
Then you need a battery mounted to energy in the shop
Front basket with all the wiring, and sometimes you need extra
the bicycle. Do not forget the "floor" of the tape, so when he was struck by lightning, can not survive.
You have to buy a chain and padlock, because the scrap today.
You want the insured in case someone steals it, or
struck by a car. You can take a break on your insurance, if
To wear your helmet.
If you installed a chip in it, if it get stolen, you can
be solved by the police with the GPS.
Check your air pressure faithful. With all that weight and
sell, they are a real bumpy B *** h.
How many miles must sell only break-even
on investment.
Fifteen miles per day driving wheel, you'll need at least two bottles
Water and therefore do not dry out 'the sun.
If your CELthe phone rings, you have to react to a hand.
Have your pepper spray handy, because dogs without bond
continue the tires.
Remember, your i-pod to listen to music, while the volume of traffic.
Save your money and invest in a new "Harley Davidson".

Post a Comment