Friday, January 29, 2010

Riding Motorcycle Sand Sand Dune Riding Tips For Dirt Bikes ?

Sand Dune riding tips for dirt bikes ? - riding motorcycle sand

I traveled for two quadruple jumps in the sand and dirt. I recently inherited an old bicycle 250 Tests (I know it's the right bike to work, but that's all I's) and I want to take over the dunes. This is the first time in the sand with a motorcycle. I bought back a paddle wheel. I would like to know a few tips and points, so you can feel safer in the dunes.

1 comments:

steven a said...

When the front wheel starts to feel a little wash and squirrly, gas a little and the bike to recover. If you go down to an acceleration of keeping the wheel to keep straight. Think before you act. You never know what's on the other side of the dune. Keep your eyes open for other vehicles. You can come out of nowhere. You can concentrate on her bed, where he is. It is easy to get around and disoriented. Everything begins to look the same.

Post a Comment