Sunday, December 13, 2009

Qual é O Serial Key De Mount And Blade Brazilian Portuguese Question?

Brazilian Portuguese question? - qual é o serial key de mount and blade

If you are a Brazilian write the months of the year, with a capital letter or not? I studied in Brazil for a year and has been for months without writing a capital letter too learned. In a recent issue in the coming months of the year in Brazilian Portuguese answered told me I was wrong to write months of the year with a small letter. However, my grammar's wrong with me and I found that the Brazilian publications back at me. Which side is right?

Para os brasileiros - correto é escrever os meses do ano sem maiúsculas com or letters? Or Janeiro Janeiro? Numa new question, which was recently escrevi maiúsculas peas assim sem I ensenharam no Brasil, e além disso no grammar geralmente diz meu livro no Brasil e se assim num tenho Brazil makes da Historia do Livro, assim fala "Slide No. 15 November 1889 - maiúsculas week. Pois, mas pode not from a different Portugal na pergunta qual Português responded pedia o do Brasil. Acham Bem, or what? or Eu estava certo nao?

0 comments:

Post a Comment