Friday, December 11, 2009

Blue Prints For Sand Rail Restoring An Old Doll House Need Help?

Restoring an old doll house need help? - blue prints for sand rail

I am now restoring my old doll's house with my niece to give at Christmas. I have worked for 5 years and had the opportunity. Anyone know about building a doll's house and took it, that's a job. But I have problems, like almost everything new, the doll is not old. I can not sure the age of the house, but I know it was a package together and my grandmother, my sister and me, and I'm 25, so I think that is 20 to 15 years. In any case, the question that I have, that some parts are missing - half of the double doors, an awning, a few pieces of glass, etc.. By type entered on the ground and forgotten, until my parents moved. Then the floor of the attic. I want to get as close as possible to restore to the original with some improvements. Are there any websites or resources that may be blue or old addresses or used parts? That does not bother me of shutters and doors, if I have new originals, if not destroy, in fact, have to find out. I Strip and SandPainting and even outside, and remove all the wallpaper - it was empty. I know, I know that when I saw the kit. I had my head down for a while:). Help please. My niece is 6 this year, and I give her before she loses interest in things childish ".

0 comments:

Post a Comment