Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Miniature Horse Blankets Looking For A Dog Jacket For My Bullmastiff?

Looking for a dog jacket for my bullmastiff? - miniature horse blankets

As I'm sure some of you know Bullmastiffs have a very short hair, not fat at all. I love that aspect of my dog, but I live in Maine and the weather is slightly below 20 in winter. I was looking for a jacket for my dog when he is not doing its business to refreeze. I started the horses and the proxy, you dog blankets that you can buy a miniature horse to appear. This is what I expected, my vet told me that there is a company that sells them, but could not remember what the company itself. Has anyone any idea where I can find a serious dog like a general?

2 comments:

KelsandD... said...

Amazon.com Time
cabelas.com beaver, or the duty to verify

KelsandD... said...

Amazon.com Time
cabelas.com beaver, or the duty to verify

Post a Comment